I’m floating in stagnant waters
You are no where to be seen.
We started our journey
Together on a boat
We drowned in bliss of melodies
We enjoyed together
We rowed away;
Happy as people for life
But here I’m-
Floating in the stagnant water
Where your trace is long gone!
You’re aboard another boat
With someone who you adore.
It’s sad you don’t realize what we were
It’s sad that I do
I guess letting go is all I have
With all the strength I have
I’m letting you go.
Good bye dear friend
I’ll just remember the good times we shared
In the past, that made us smile
From eye to eye.
I shall continue to row solitary,
as the ripples fill in
life- into the stagnant water
Of life, that had dulled-
the light in me.
On a divine day,
An emotion made it’s way
into our hearts
Sneaking into our lives-
slowly & steadily;
cajoling with our senses
that are bedazzled
by the bewitching spell of love.
Alluring our hearts to tango
to the beats of amor.
Singing aloud the merry notes
of lost wisdom and blinded trust’
succumbing to the nearly perfect
Our love wasn’t ours’ alone
to cease or resume.
You wavered away,
I stood still, while the amor
lingered, suffusing our soul
with pain and distraught
writhing away in pain-
yearning for detachment.
Felt like strawberries in cake
Ambrosial and blithe.
Will you be my Lighthouse?
I’ll be your SEA.
Dear best friend,
I met you when I had no friends
I met you when I was in a foreign land
I met you when I didn’t know how to blend
I met you when I didn’t know that you were there to hold my hand
I met you when I needed a sister
I met you when I was lost
I met you when all I did was just whisper
I met you when I wasn’t aware of the cost
Of our friendship that’s priceless
You’re my sister
May you be happy always &
I wish for you A Happily Ever-After
You’re a beautiful soul
I love you my dear woman
We’ll continue to rock and roll
And to this let’s just say ‘Amen‘.
Good afternoon! Hello fellas! 😃💁💁
It’s weekend already, so get in your best attire and rock the party or wear your most comfortable pajamas and hit the lazy mode, while those working the weekend , have a great day!
I am over the ranting episode I had yesterday. Moving on,
I’ve been nominated by Abhishek for the Black Cat Blue sea award. Perhaps I can write it better because I saw a black cat at the beach last weekend so that might just be the scenario I need to keep in my mind! 😀
I guess I am pretty much gobbled by the rant so please bear with me!
Abhishek, of imockery is a great writer and has really good insight on aspects of life. His way of putting his thoughts into words is enigmatic. Please visit his blog soon if you haven’t already. I am so happy to have him on this beautiful journey. Also, he loves batman so batman lovers you’ve company! Me included! 😀
Thank you so much for nominating me!
Let’s know more about the award:
This award is basically for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it.
Let’s get the rules right:
I have questions to be answered. So here is the revelation:
☆ Who is your favorite Musician/Band of all time?
I don’t have favourites, I enjoy music of all genres and if you ask me,
When I’m angry/ spirited: Eminem
When I’m happy: Hindi/ Punjabi number
When I’m concentrating: No music.
When I’m calm and composed: Poets of the fall and Metallica
And the list goes on.
☆ Three Things you regret the most in your life.
Well, I may have few things on my mind, but you see I’m on my path to recovery and wouldn’t want to indulge in regrets. I apologize for having nothing to say to this! But, I would like to add something: Live your life to the fullest and have no regrets!
☆ Favorite Fiction/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie/TV Show till date.
I’m more of a series fan than a movie fan, though I’m going for a movie tonight! 😉
¤¤GOSSIP GIRL¤¤ anyone who knows me well, knows I love that series to have watched it multiple times. Maybe 20 times or more than that and yes it has 6 seasons with about 22 episodes/ season approximately.
Other series I like are: Reign, Gilmore Girls, Vampire Diaries, White Collar, Suits.
My questions for the nominees:
1. Which place on Earth would be your place for some ‘me time’?
2. Your favourite band/ artist/ genre/ song?
3. Your first poem/ writing’s title and story behind the scenes.
I would like to nominate:
Congratulations guys! Have an awesome weekend!
This poem is for Qui of Love Quirky
When I met you I found my glimpse in you,
Didn’t know how well it would go,
Our conversation then took on a roll!
It went low, it went high,
Like the sea waves touching the beautiful night sky!
When moon was round, with no clouds to surround-
You called me sister, with sweetness profound!
Like the unfurling petals with first ray of light-
Our friendship grew and took a flight,
When the rising sun touched the horizon,
Sending the receding moon for a run.
And that was how I met my friend,
Our friendship and promises that will never end.
We will soar high,
Like two birdies painting the sky!
The more we give, the more we shall recieve.
It’s a state of mind. I am happy today, I can’t tell that for tomorrow. As I have already shared earlier that I’m on my path to recovery and I must say it’s an arduous task indeed. I don’t know when I will reach that state of mind.
But I know happiness is there for me. I have to have faith in me and God, I’m sure this will definitely help me heal. If I am happy, I can spread it around and I would love to do that. 😄😄
Here on wordpress I’ve met amazing writers and I want to thank them all. You guys have inspired me when I needed it, and one person who I felt so connected to is Qui(QuirkyShine of Love Quirky).
She is like my soul sister. I can’t describe how in sync our thoughts are. Reading her poem is like reading me. It’s mesmerizing! She is an exquisite poetess with a beautiful soul! Do check her blog here. You will be entering a different realm for sure!
Supreet of TheOnlySup is a great person, he is gem of a person indeed! Supreet has always inspired me and helped me stay on the path of righteousness. He has always supported me. I can’t thank you enough for being there for me. Do check out his blog here.
I’m blessed to have found Qui and Sup and I’m very grateful to have them in my life.😏😏😁😁😃🌸🌸
Have a great day guys!!
It has been quite a busy few weeks with me fighting with my own demons. Well, I can’t say I am done fighting all of them, but I thought writing will help me get through it.
My blogger friend, Phoenix…09 gave me the perfect opportunity to do so. Thankyou so much for this award and for providing me with this much needed opportunity! I can’t thankyou enough.
Kewal of Phoenix…09 has nominated me for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD 2016!
This award comes with the following gifts and return gifts:
■ Write SEVEN (yes you heard that right) secrets/ facts that you’re comfortable sharing with the world.
■ Nominate 15 friends on WP. (You can do this with your bestie too 😛 ). Don’t forget to notify them of the same.
■ Oh I forgot, you have to thank the person who nominated you for the award.
■ Display the award.
I was supposed to write 7 facts about me. I decided to list them all, over here. But I don’t know how I ended up writing my journey that lead me to become what I am today. Well it’s all in here. Too lengthy I guess. Care to stick till the end.
Throw some light in here》》》》》》
1. An optimist can’t be made in a day. It takes lots of positivity, vibes, qoutes, people..but this is secondary. A will to become positive is the primary requirement. So it took me quite a lot of time to become what I’m today. With a will to achieve and complete belief you can achieve anything in life.
2. I believe in honesty and by default expect the same from others too. I have faith in me but can’t say the same for others. My first instinct is to trust people blindly, but I guess every person comes with a lesson to teach and once learnt can’t be forgotten. It’s either a lesson or a benefit as my blogger friend Phoenix mentioned in his post.
3. If I have some work to complete, I won’t be at peace until I have completed the same. I have to complete it to be at peace. It’s literally impossible otherwise.
4. Change. We all fear this word. It’s just a 6 lettered word, but we seem to have given it a lot of weight given the circumstances we are in. I fear change too. Who doesn’t. But we do accept it at one point of time. If it’s a good one why not accept it without any delay. If it’s a bad one- why worry, everything has a solution. That change can be very much life changing. See there is change again. Have faith in yourself and God. Next time when you hear the word, think of many new possibilities that comes with the word. It won’t sound intense at all!
5. Love. Love yourself! Ok.. this is a difficult one. I am still trying to get to that. You can love someone else only if you love yourself. So, who loves you the most?! You of course! 😉
6. I thought I won’t make it to no. 6. But I have! (*Little victory party inside my head with a winner smile*). 😀 I don’t believe in unwarranted braggadocio! It’s cool to know what you have is awesome, but it’s totally un-cool if you put it in people’s face. It doesn’t irk the feeling of jealousy but of disgust.
7. Finally the last one! Pleasing people. A big no no for me! Okay that’s definitely not me. I can’t can’t can’t please people. If you like me the way I’m, well that’s great but if you don’t, it’s still great.
》》》》》》Now time for the gifts:
Nominating all of you for the award:
Unmentioned names are gifted with the award too!! So feel free to feel happy and be less secretive once in a while!
~ Shambhavi 😍