Lalalalalala…. Okay okay I’m done(but not done!) singing and smiling to myself! 😀 I am nominated by Nidhi Verma and Kritika for the Versatile Blogger Award. They are two beautiful writers with a piece of their soul in every post. Do visit their blog, it’s inspiring. Thank you and congratulations! 🙂
When we are in trouble, we wrongly assume that we are alone and our world is falling apart, we are not the only ones facing problems in life. Infact, everyone on this earth have their own share of problems, and their own way of overcoming it too. We should learn from them and inspire others too. Nidhi, your blog inspires me! Kritika, I am very glad to have met you here.
So here are 7 facts about me,
1. I am a cleaniness freak! Okay, that’s a public declaration of my hygiene issues. I have earned a new nickname too ‘Sanitizer!’! 😀
2. I love bengali sweets. My fav being Roshagulla. Yeah, I like to call it that way. It’s super yum. A must on everyone’s bucket list!
3. According to me and my dear ones, I am a very friendly person, but few colleagues of mine have a different opinion about this. Haha… Never mind. I shall continue to be my jolly self. No worries.
4. I must confess, my heartbeat races on seeing jewellery. Any jewellery store, be it Aldo, Claires’, Parfois, Adore or online shopping store I can’t help it. I ogle and grasp every bit of it and then get pulled away by my family members and friends. 😛
5. Mmm… I am a very emotional person, it’s a new change . I wasn’t that sentimental before, that’s what I feel, not so sure about it. Probably, a late realization . It comes along with a carton of pros and cons. 😉
6. I love dancing. This one has a very interesting story behind it. I have joined and left 4 different dance classes, from classical to western. You must be wondering that I wanted to be a jack of all trades but nooo. Whenever I used to join a dance class, the dance teachers ended up getting hitched, after a month of me joining the class. Not once, but this happened at all my dancing centres. 😦
7. I am trying not to be lazy. So the mission is under process. I wish to be energetic and to do things on time.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the same:
To all the great writers out there! If I have missed out few names, I am sorry, every creative soul deserves it.
Do read their blogs 🙂 Congratulations nominees!
So here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog that has nominated you. That’s me!
2. Disclose 7 facts about you.
3. Nominate atleast 15 blogs for the same. Have fun and have a great week ahead! 😀 ~Shambhavi